Friday, December 25, 2009

Dr Stretched My Cervix Is This Part Of Early Labor? My Dr...?

Is this part of early labor? My dr...? - dr stretched my cervix

My last week was expanded cm 1 and 75% suppression.
I was very wrong .. Contractions are not compatible not lasted a minute and are always painful.
Dr. Today was 2 cm wide and 95% suppression, "broadened my neck of the womb," she says.
Since I am home a feeling of warmth and cold - but no fever.
I drank lots of fluids ... but I have this big glass of ice water. But even urinate every 20 minutes, which I urinate on myself. It sucks .. lol
I have a feeling you feel when you are sick, unless the real part of the disease ...
This part of preterm delivery?
I was not really labor .. some beings of light, but not appeared for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment