Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ribbon Robert Stanley Collection Desperate Help!!!?

Desperate help!!!? - ribbon robert stanley collection

I must determine whether each of them a metaphor, comparison, personification or use it. he said be careful because he is the embodiment of a kind of metaphor. means that two things are compared.

1. "Hope" are things with feathers - Emily Dickinson

2. "I've been like a cloud," William Wordsworth

3. "The road was a ribbon of the Moon" - Alfred Noyes

4. "Oh my Roose Luve is like a red, red"-Robert Burns

5. "I Hear America Singing ..."- Walt Whitman

6. "The sea is a hungry dog / Giant ang gray. / He walks on the beach every day," James Reeves.

7. "The fog is / at the feet of the small cars," Carl Sandburg

8. "I have the head of an unemployed hoe. He has the attack, and it occurred to me ..."- Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment