Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dull Kidney Pain More Condition_symptoms Dull Kidney Pain Getting Progressively Worse Over Time?

Dull kidney pain getting progressively worse over time? - dull kidney pain more condition_symptoms

I had kidney pain, bored last 6 years or more. It all started when I woke up from time to time with what I thought was mild pain disappear within minutes after urinating.

It has recently been getting worse, especially when I try to drink more water. The pain is ten minutes before I have to start to pee, and the intensity depends on the amount of fluid before they drank.

In the worst pain that I felt I could break if I help without delay.

I got to the point where I was almost a state of mild dehydration assert to avoid this situation. The effect of water that the greatest pain, since it seems to pass by faster and I once followed by liquids and soups and fruit juices such as cranberry and orange. I began to drink Pedialyte to stay hydrated, and it moves slowly through me, and rarely causes pain.

Moreover, no pain or irritation when urinating or elsewhere, which suggests a urinary tract infection. I am in good shape, 23 --Age, diet, conscious and rarely eats meat. I only drink alcohol at social occasions when I drink a glass of wine or bottle of beer with your meal. I do not smoke or drink sugary soft drinks.

The reason I have not seen a doctor because my company dropped their health insurance. With regard to the personal health insurance and do not want to suddenly become a pre-existing condition.

7 comments:

essentia... said...

The law that applies to you: If you are in the past eight months for a condition when the insurance industry can be called a pre-existing, they try to have been treated, but only the law, remember, the rapidly declining.

Then you probably have a kidney and a treatment soon.

Paul S said...

I knew before this type of situation, here

http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info

is the resource that I found very useful.

Paul S said...

I knew before this type of situation, here

http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info

is the resource that I found very useful.

tim g said...

Diabetes causes kidney problems, check your blood sugar.

Philicio... said...

Jeez. I do not know, honey. Just Get Well. Enjoy the healing process, is certainly something to swell. :)

Blair W said...

yes

Douglas B said...

I have back pain, which has made many strange things with my body, and if they are in the rest of my body back to normal, or at least what we should feel normal identified. The pain disappeared and my body functions are working well. Here is a good exercise to try to have the record for you.
Return:
Place your left hand on his left knee. Place your right hand on the shoulder with his left hand to find the muscles near his spine. Click it and wait. Relax, breathe deeply and exhale and do not tense any part of your body. After about 30 seconds to submit a press should be and if it does come slowly forward on the right leg, or even more if you can, the more the better. Continue to hold to a total of one minute. Then the release, but the rest of his body, a minute ago. Then go back and go right.

Post a Comment