Saturday, January 23, 2010

How To Record Ps3 Gameplay With A Dvd Player Importing Video From DVD Into Windows Movie Maker?

Importing video from DVD into Windows Movie Maker? - how to record ps3 gameplay with a dvd player

OK, so I saved my dome PS3 game on my DVR. My DVR is connected to a different DVD player, things from the DVR to record the DVD disc. I took the game on DVD and put it on my computer. But now I can not do the video in Windows Movie Maker. I try to import, but it shows the file was not found, or something. How do I import from the DVD? I'm not really with computers so that the instructions should be easy to understand, please. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, man

Just check out this article, and you will find your answer ...

Import DVD into Windows Movie Maker? "
http://www.convert-video-dvd.com/tutoria ...

Hope this helps, GL!

Post a Comment