Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Often Do Sticks Break In The Nhl What Beatles Song(s) Is/are Often Stuck In YOUR Head?

What Beatles song(s) is/are often stuck in YOUR head? - how often do sticks break in the nhl

Yes, you know what I mean. The moments when the song happened to be in the middle of the day, while singing (in this case by the Beatles) who have heard or not heard for a long time to ... The songs can be made in minutes, days or even weeks. While the Beatles songs in mind to stay (and stayed) for longer and more frequent?

13 comments:

monte_le... said...

My mind is like a jukebox randomely Select a song out of nowhere, so at least we all have remained in my memory-like ... Thank you and God do it! makes my day better every time!
Black are the best Theye

Anonymous said...

Love Me Do

Minkus said...

Rocky Raccoon, She Said, She Said, I Will, Octopus's Garden, Sexy Sadie

amymame said...

Good Day Sunshine, Hello Goodbye, "and" Lonely Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Samuel B said...

The song silver hammer. That's all for the music video IT Newgrounds, in which the child is dead, each with his silver hammer. I can not bear to see innocent people die when they do not break. That does not bother me to the bad guys in video games but to kill.

csburrid... said...

This is true at home.
"Get Back" has always been, until I saw Paul McCartney live in Auburn Hills. He begins to play Let It Be and in the screens an image of a cross of some twisted carcass of the World Trade Center was. The image is engraved in me. Since then, it was in my head Be still. Not a bad song, which still bears today.

I'm bored said...

8 days a week. All My Loving

krystel said...

I hold your hand

Anonymous said...

Hello! In recent times has "no answer". In general, however, "It will not be long."

nanawnut... said...

And I love her

Gizmo said...

Hey Bulldog, A Day In The Life, Day Tripper, and Penny Lane.

Kismet said...

Hey Jew
Let It Be

collegeg... said...

hands down: Yellow Submarine

Post a Comment