Friday, January 22, 2010

Gerd Headache Chest Heart Anxiety Gerd?

Chest heart anxiety gerd? - gerd headache

Gerd Chest heart problems?
Gerd Chest heart problems?

Hello I have a headache, teeth and jaw pressure pulse gas and Sharp have also get cramps or high pressure and a strong chest and numbness, cramps and pressure in the chest, arm, back and sweating, etc. I suffer from anxiety. I went to 7 records say that my Heart 7 electrocardiograms 3 blood 1, a lack of oxygen and 5 rays of the chest and the IGU and the gall bladder and one thing bloodclot check in the lung. What is possible? I get it with or without exertion.
More details

10 minutes ago
My father died in December last year, but I'm losing morbid obesity Tho
Printed on the front teeth, arms, neck, 95-98% of the remaining time, of course, I'm afraid that all time.fluttering in the chest, numbness

3 comments:

Sonora M said...

It sounds like angina. If you have nitroglycerin? If so, should and do not remove the pain or improve? If so, it is likely that some restrictions on the blood supply to the heart muscle.

Sonora M said...

It sounds like angina. If you have nitroglycerin? If so, should and do not remove the pain or improve? If so, it is likely that some restrictions on the blood supply to the heart muscle.

cindybel... said...

Have ur say, being overweight, if you have high blood pressure? If this is done, its minerals, can be Outa wak.And get a sinus CT and gallbladder.I for over a year with their documents saying anything wrong, and they told me I was scared. ..... shit, I had two in the upper gastrointestinal tract, s, did.and nothing more than a scanner sinusitis, the teeth in the jaw to his neck and throat pain demonstrated. Before he removed my gallbladder, the pain was so tense that try to spread over my chest and shoulders and my upper abdomen, some gavisgon the regular force, if this fails, the complaints in the chest, then go to the doctor to ensure ,

Post a Comment