Sunday, January 3, 2010

Trailer Porch Ideas I Want To Have A Garage Sale. Is It Ok To Have A Yard Sale In January?

I want to have a garage sale. is it ok to have a yard sale in january? - trailer porch ideas

I live in Pennsylvania, and we are now mid-thirties with time. I have a lot of junk in this little trailer, and the children were more junk for Christmas. I thought I had a porch salt, or garage sale in the next two weeks. I think I could get a lot of customers, many of which are not sold at this time. What do you think? The extra money would also be useful. Good or bad idea?

1 comment:

最下の貢献者 said...

I think you are in a unique event sales! You can use your Christmas lights to attract customers! Snowmen keep snowwomen snowchildren signs and garage sale and display of goods. You sell or clothes or high heels? Put them in snowwomen! The cars are set up in your driveway. The news channel is coming. You get free advertising.

I'm starving for flea markets in the winter. So I need to buy locally, even if it 50F. You go girl!

Post a Comment