Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Change Gprs Setting On My Sidekick I Have An LG Cookie Mobile Phone And I Am Having Problems Accessing The Internet?

I have an LG cookie mobile phone and I am having problems accessing the internet? - how to change gprs setting on my sidekick

When I bought it, was a virgin, a virgin SIM card and then to orange. If you want to connect to the Internet, it says failed connection. I have tried to change the configuration GPRS empty orange color, but there was no way for it. Can you tell me how do I change the Internet, please orange.

1 comment:

slyfox69 said...

Go Hi, how to do this kind of problem, and it's ok on the orange website and download the settings from there you need to internet and MMS settings or can the local Orange shop and go request adjustments your class or you could end Orange Customer Service Phone and get the settings for sending your phone ... Hope this helps

Post a Comment