Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sample Of 25th Anniversary Program I Am Giving My Parents A Surprise 25th Anniversary Party And We Are Going To Show A Slideshow I Am Trying To?

I am giving my parents a surprise 25th anniversary party and we are going to show a slideshow i am trying to? - sample of 25th anniversary program

o0f think of anything else and do everything I can think of, making a speech, but I do not kno know if I could write a good sign of good speeches? Creative or other things that I can do to celebrate, to

1 comment:

PM said...

The idea of a film would be good, and I would advise not to try to get the speech sample.

This picture is worth a thousand words. I suggest you get your old family photos scanned, then add them together in a slideshow with important titles here and there. This should be stronger than any speech.

Post a Comment