Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rogers Canada Silver What Phone Should I Get?

What phone should i get? - rogers canada silver

I have my Rogers phone, but do not know what to make of phone. I'm thirteen years old and I want a new phone for a good report card so that I do something that is super complicated. I am a little to the BlackBerry Pearl or LG Shine slider disposed in pink, but would have the same phone number as my sister. if I in silver I have the same device as my brother. I want a phone that I will be able to keep in my pocket when I go, so I have to be so small, will ... Which phones Nokia well, but I thought I heard that they break easily. Recommend may provide links or something that I can use! I want ideas for other types of phones from Rogers in Canada, Alberta. 10 points for most helpful answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment