Saturday, February 13, 2010

Prenate Dha Leak TTC WITH CLOMID...WHAT PRENATLE SHOULD I TAKE?

TTC WITH CLOMID...WHAT PRENATLE SHOULD I TAKE? - prenate dha leak

This is my first month on Clomid. I have low estrogen levels. my doctor has me on DHA Prenat doen but my insurance and costs $ 60 per month! I called the insurance company and they did nothing more than to help bring women who are not essential in trying to get pregnnat. I tried it that your prenatle could take place, I would have the same amount of vitamins they need. Suggestions?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Search online for ingredients found in Prenat DHA, and ask for a recipe that has ingredients prenatal similar. If nothing is found, take vitamins and supplements section of the store and buy. Make sure you take the correct dose, even though, as too much or too little of something that can really make things worse. Good luck!

Post a Comment