Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How To Get A Guy Horny Online How Do I Get Rid Of A Horny Guy Who's Contstantly Texting Me?

How do I get rid of a horny guy who's contstantly texting me? - how to get a guy horny online

Okay, so my friend and I were not online so long in an online chat network here, and we talked in this way anyway one thing led to another and put our cell phone numbers. It has never texted later than 3 months. I've never heard of this man. I saw pictures and had seen on the webcam. He is 15, which is a year younger than me. In any case, the texts that I have every few hours, saying things like, 'Hey baby, hey sexy, hey hottie love. And it starts to scare me. I told him not once, but always messaging me! All he wants is so dirty pictures, dirty chat masturbate A. You do not want to go to change my phone number. But is there anyway I can talk with him and had to stop harassment? Any help is welcome! Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment